If you you’re not sure how NIVY Watch works, or how to set it up, this blog post is exactly for you.
Getting the NIVY Watch system up and running takes less than 5 minutes. And there’s no better way to experience its capabilities and ease of use, than requesting our evaluation kit and test it straight away.
In the NIVY Watch Evaluation Kit you will find:
- 2 NIVY Watch smartwatches
- 1 Developer charging station
- 1 Multi-charging station
- 3 Beacons
- Product brochure and a Quick Start guide
You will also receive the NIVY Data Factory cloud, already pre-configured – so data collection can start automatically, as soon as someone puts on the NIVY Watch.
The next steps are simple:
- Plug in your charging stations
- The Developer charging station is a charging dock for personal use
- The modular Multi-charging station is intended for charging the watches at once, directly at the workplace. It enables to connect multiple blocks to charge even hundreds of NIVY Watches simultaneously.
- It is necessary to place all 3 beacons throughout your workspace (e.g. one at the work stations, second at the reception, third at the conference room, etc.)
- Connect the watches to your Wi-fi
- Find 2 people willing to participate in testing, and provide them with their NIVY Watch
- Finally, your employees can immediately start using the watches and the collected data will be stored at the NIVY Data Factory
The data which you can monitor:
- Time spent at individual locations,
- Specific distance from each beacon
- Number of steps taken
- How many times did the 2 individuals wearing the watch meet (and the distance between them during those encounters)
This data can be further analyzed, worked with, and implemented to improve various company operation processes.
Curious to try NIVY Watch at your workplace? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can immediately send you an evaluation kit for thorough hands-on testing.